Arm-Toning Emsculpt in Nassau County
Sculpt My Bod provides a valuable service to Nassau County residents: Emsculpt. This service works wonders for men and women who want to enhance how their body looks. We’ve had success using it on the abdomens, buttocks, thighs, and calves of our patients, and we’re proud to use it for your arms as well. While it is understandable to focus on your abs, buttocks, and thighs, don’t neglect to work on your arms. Emsculpt’s patented technology enables our medical staff to target and tighten problem areas aggressively. The procedure is excellent because it caters to each patient’s individualized needs and circumstances. For instance, some people work out daily but struggle to lose fatty deposits in their arms – whether due to genetics, age, or weight loss. Emsculpt is a non-invasive, safe method of addressing the areas exercise and diet can’t.
Five Benefits of Emsculpt for Arms
Emsculpt provides a healthy amount of benefits, all of which should appeal to health-conscious individuals who are having a hard time targeting fatty areas of their body. Emsculpt is a great way to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We can’t recommend it enough! While not for everyone, patients who are ideal candidates profit from Emsculpt due to five crucial benefits, which are:
- Safety and Effectiveness: All our patients appreciate the low-risk nature of Emsculpt. There are few, if any, side effects associated with the procedure. Even better, Emsculpt is approved by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) for use on your arms. But most importantly, it works. Read our main Emsculpt page to learn more about the technology itself and how it operates.
- Non-Invasiveness: Because it requires no incisions, Emsculpt is a non-invasive procedure. It causes no pain, and you can go back to work immediately following the treatment due to the no required downtown. The ease of the method and almost complete lack of invasiveness is a huge part of its appeal.
- Permanence: As long as you augment your Emsculpt treatments with healthy living, the results can be permanent. We recommend the procedure for adults who have fully committed to improving their overall health, as the results tend to last longer.
- Metabolism Booster: Emsculpt is essentially a core-strengthening technique. As a result, it is very effective at retaining lean muscle tissue while simultaneously boosting your metabolism.
- Naturalism: All of our patients rave about the natural results provided by Emsculpt. Due to the natural approach and non-invasive nature of the procedure, it is one of the most natural-looking cosmetic procedures available today.
Am I a Candidate for Emsculpt?
It’s important to note Emsculpt isn’t for everyone. For instance, you shouldn’t view the treatment as a weight-loss tool. It removes stubborn fat deposits and builds muscle, but it won’t substitute healthier eating habits and exercise. Emsculpt won’t result in weight loss, but it can enhance the work you’re already doing. If you lead an active lifestyle or have recently lost weight, then it could be the perfect option for you. Emsculpt will act as a weight-loss and muscle-building assistant of sorts – augmenting the work you’re already doing and making a noticeable difference!
How Does the Emsculpt for Arms Process Work?
Sculpt My Bod is proud to introduce Emsculpt for arms to our patients. While the procedure is best known for its work on abs and buttocks, we’ve had great success utilizing the technology on arms. So, how does Emsculpt work? It uses highly-focused electromagnetic energy to create ultra-powerful contractions under your skin, and in a specific muscle area. For instance, if you want to target fatty areas around your biceps, we use the Emsculpt device to induce contractions on par with 20,000 squats or 20,000 crunches. The obvious benefits include muscle growth, toning, and strengthening. You’ll begin to notice different subtle changes after your first 30-minute session, but we recommend three additional treatments (four treatments total), for the best results. We’ll schedule each session no more than two to three days apart from one another.
Will the Results of Emsculpt Last Forever?
As stated above, you can’t rely on Emsculpt to be a weight-loss tool on its alone. It isn’t magic, and it won’t last forever on its own. That’s one reason why we suggest our patients not undergo the procedure until they’re wholly committed to living a healthier lifestyle. Exercising daily and eating healthy foods are critical to maintaining the excellent results Emsculpt creates. We do accept return appointments, and we’re more than happy to work on other aspects of your body.
Contact Sculpt My Bod Today Schedule an Appointment
If you’re ready to make a positive change to your body, contact Sculpt My Bod. In addition to providing Emsculpt for thighs, abdomens, arms, buttocks, and more, our facility also offers CoolSculpting. With over 25 years of experience providing non-invasive cosmetic procedures, Dr. Gallagher understands how to get the best results for her patients. She is board-certified to perform both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Learn more about Sculpt My Bod by contacting our office today.