Emsculpt Treatment for Calves in Nassau County
Sculpt My Bod is proud to introduce Emsculpt for calves. What was originally a procedure known for its ability to address the abdomen, love handles, and buttocks has now grown to a device that can target your calves. Calves are one of the most challenging areas to work on with diet and weight training, so there’s no reason to be ashamed if you are having trouble getting rid of the fat. We can use the effectiveness of Emsculpt to tone, define, and strengthen the muscles in your calves. If you’re having trouble getting rid of the fat, then this innovative treatment is perfect for you. Emsculpt uses powerful electromagnetic energy to create ultra-powerful contractions under your skin, which in turn stimulates the muscles. If you’re looking for a comparison, Emsculpt creates contractions equal to 20,000 squats!
Benefits of Emsculpt for Calves:
Each of our patients has raved about the results they gain from choosing Emsculpt to help them in their journey to a better body. Emsculpt is most useful for healthy adults who are committed to overall health. Even the most dedicated diet-conscious gym rat has muscle groups that don’t respond to strenuous exercise. Emsculpt is the perfect complement to healthy habits. If you are an ideal candidate, then Emsculpt presents several significant benefits, including:
- It Is Both Safe and Effective: Emsculpt’s reliability is its greatest strength. For instance, there are few, if any, side effects. As a Federal Drug Administration (FDA)-approved procedure, you can trust both its safety and efficiency. If you want to learn more about Emsculpt, you can visit Sculpt My Bod’s main Emsculpt page for more information.
- It Isn’t an Invasive Procedure: There are no incisions, tubes, or any other invasive methods associated with Emsculpt. As a thoroughly non-invasive procedure, Emsculpt enables you to return to work and your social life immediately, which is an extraordinary benefit.
- The Results Can Be Permanent: While the results of Emsculpt are not permanent on their own, they will hold up if you continue your exercise and dietary regimen. That’s one reason why we recommend the procedure to those who already lead healthy lifestyles.
- Emsculpt Boosts Your Metabolism: Emsculpt is a core-strengthening technique, just as exercise is. As a result, it is highly effective at building and retaining lean muscle tissue. At the same time, it works hard to boost and maintain better metabolism.
- The Results are Wholly Natural: Unlike other cosmetic procedures, Emsculpt merely replicates your daily workout regimen on a much more powerful scale. As a result, you will reap the benefits of an entirely natural-looking appearance, something most of our patients appreciate.
What Can I Expect from an Emsculpt Calves Treatment?
As stated above, Emsculpt is an innovative medical technology that produces focused electromagnetic energy to cause powerful contractions under the skin where your calves are located. These contractions impact your calf muscles in the same way any calf-targeting weight lifting regimen would. Though it doesn’t hurt, it might feel unusual during the first session. Typically, we ask our patients to return for three additional Emsculpt procedures. During these treatments, we’ll continue to use the Emsculpt tool to refine our work and help stimulate all-important muscle growth and fat loss. As for how quickly Emsculpt for calves works, you’ll notice slight changes after your first session, with more significant changes appearing after each successive course. We try to schedule each session no more than two to three days apart from one another, similar to a typical weightlifting routine.
Will the Results of Emsculpt Last Forever?
You shouldn’t think of Emsculpt as a weight-loss technique on its own. Patients who are uncommitted to outstanding overall health will not experience optimal benefits. We don’t suggest patients undergo the Emsculpt calves procedure until they have first worked on their dietary and exercise habits. Once they have established a comprehensive health regimen, Emsculpt is a great way to address remaining pockets of fat that won’t respond to exercise and diet.
Contact Sculpt My Bod Today Schedule an Appointment
One of the best reasons to explore Emsculpt is how it rewards patients for their hard work. If you’ve recently made changes to what you eat, how you exercise, and more, then Emsculpt will help polish the results and create a better-looking you. And, if your calves aren’t the only area of concern or self-consciousness, then we can use the Emsculpt procedure on various target areas, including your abdomen, thighs, love handles, or arms. Everyone is different, and we understand many of our patients require treatments for various areas of their body. Our surgeon, Dr. Gallagher, is board certified in both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and has over 25 years of experiencing providing non-invasive services like Emsculpt. She understands how to help patients get the most out of their bodies responsibly and safely. Learn more about Emsculpt and Sculpt My Bod by contacting us today.